Content Strategy & SEO | Copy Writing | Podcasting | Journalism
Content Strategy & SEO
As the SEO Manager and Content Director for Comfort Media Group, I create, implement, and report on strategies that drive online traffic and engagement, generate leads, and facilitate conversions. Our content pushes our clients to the top of relevant search results and creates trust with potential customers.
Clients trust me to deliver engaging, authoritative online articles that drive traffic and engagement or present complex and clinical information for a general audience.
- Save Up to $500 On Energy-Efficient Home Heating And Cooling
- Heat Pumps: Your Next Big Step Toward Home Electrification
- New study examines links between depression and risks for unintended pregnancy
- A New Paradigm For Psychedelics In Mental Health
Along with co-hosting, I coordinate interviews, edit audio conversations, and write introductions for Glass Houses: A Billy Joel Podcast. Founded in March 2020. Michael Grosvenor and I interview past and former members of Billy Joel’s band, crew, and team, and discuss studio albums, bootlegs, media appearances, and more. 75,000 downloads and counting!
I’m the award-winning former editor and writer for various community newspapers and monthly magazines in Philadelphia, Bucks County, and Montgomery County in Pennsylvania.
Keystone Press Award-Winning Articles
- What They Don’t Talk About: One family’s life with three children on the autism spectrum
- The Fashion of Funk: Maceo Parker’s well-dressed, all-star band comes to ardmore
- The Colebrookdale Railroad Rides Again:How a long-overlooked piece of American history can help change the country’s future
- A Heavy-Duty Problem: Bensalem car enthusiast stumbles upon a potentially outdated township policy the hard way
Arts & Entertainment