SEO & Content Director | Copywriting | Podcasting | Journalism
SEO Strategy & Content Director
As an SEO strategist, I create, implement, and report on “Update-Proof” campaigns that drive online traffic and engagement, generate leads, and facilitate conversions. My content pushes clients to the top of relevant search results and creates trust with potential customers.
- Case Study: Promising Early Results From An Initial Three-Month Campaign
- Case Study: Ranking A Client for a New Service Line Quickly – And Keeping Them There
- Case Study: How Long Does It Take Authoritative Content To Rank?
Clients trust me to deliver engaging, authoritative online articles that drive traffic and engagement. I specialize in presenting complex and clinical information for a general audience.
- Save Up to $500 On Energy-Efficient Home Heating And Cooling
- Heat Pumps: Your Next Big Step Toward Home Electrification
- New study examines links between depression and risks for unintended pregnancy
- A New Paradigm For Psychedelics In Mental Health
Along with co-hosting, I coordinate interviews, edit audio conversations, and write introductions for Glass Houses: A Billy Joel Podcast. Launched in March 2020. Michael Grosvenor and discuss studio albums, live recordings, media appearances, and more. We regularly interview current and former members of Billy Joel’s band, crew, and team about their experiences with Billy and the music industry overall. 130,000 downloads and counting!
I’m the award-winning former editor and writer for various community newspapers and monthly magazines in Philadelphia, Bucks County, and Montgomery County in Pennsylvania.
Keystone Press Award-Winning Articles
- What They Don’t Talk About: One family’s life with three children on the autism spectrum
- The Fashion of Funk: Maceo Parker’s well-dressed, all-star band comes to ardmore
- The Colebrookdale Railroad Rides Again: How a long-overlooked piece of American history can help change the country’s future
- A Heavy-Duty Problem: Bensalem car enthusiast stumbles upon a potentially-outdated township policy the hard way
Arts & Entertainment